Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Hello fellow paper crafters!

I have been a bit M.I.A lately, but for good reason ! I have been asked to make place cards for my grandmas 75th birthday next month on the 7th, and I have around 80 to make! I will try and get a photo up when I can. I am using all stampin up products except for the glitter.



I also have two workshops so far lined up for 2012!! So excited!! I am looking forward to designing the make and takes!! I have also been asked to do a sample for my birthdays daughters 1st birthday party!!

Santa was very good to me this year, I got not one but two ottlites! One is a desk lamp and the other is a floor lamp. I also got a 12 x 12 paper trimmer guillotine.

We are also very seriously considering getting a garden shed so Michael can put all of his shelving units and tools in it and get them out of the spare room (my scrap room) so I can get some more storage. I have my eye on the expedit from Ikea to fill in the space as well as my tall 12 x 12 paper rack and spinning display rack.

Wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas and a safe and happy New Year =)

1 comments:

Ann Bright said...

I really admire the way you have made the Christmas card. Right from the color combination to the amount of creativity, you have put forth in this art piece is really worth appreciating.


broderie

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little blog, leave a comment and let me know your blog name and l'll definately take a look =)