Saturday, September 3, 2011

More LaLa

Second post of the day! On a roll! Strange, l haven't posted on my blog for a while, l've been neglecting the poor thing and all of a sudden *BAM* two posts in one day!

Enjoying Fathers Day with my dad, just about to head on over to my grandma and grandpops, thought l might do a quick upload (again!). First things first, l've changed the blog layout, l was getting a bit bored of the other one, l like the red vibrant background and the pennants!

Secondly, l've been able to get my hands on the following LaLa Land Stamps (l'm addicted!)

 Mermaid Marci

 Faerie Marci

 Princess Marci

Birthday Marci

There are still a fair few that l would like to get =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little blog, leave a comment and let me know your blog name and l'll definately take a look =)