Saturday, July 2, 2011

Stampin Up!

I went to my very first Stampin Up! get together last night, and wow was it fun! My friend Caitlin and l took the drive up to Lawson for the night, the class lasted for 3 hours. Pauline taught us how to make these two cards:



We made 5 of each, all ready for Christmas! Here is a close up of the purple window card:

The night was really well organised, nice ladies, coffee, tea, cake, lucky door prizes it was fantastic! I can't wait until l go again next month!

2 comments:

Pinkladibug said...

Wow Sarah! those cards came out soooo cute, how lucky for you to be able to attend the class,..I bet it was lots of fun. I have been looking for something like that in my area...I will be going to my first crop on the 7th...I hope they do cool projects like yours.
also wanted to let you know that I get my Copics from ebay..there is a seller that sales 12 markers of your choice for 51.00...thats the best deal I have found so far.
I will keep you posted on how my crop goes..

Thanks
April

Pinkladibug said...

Wow Sarah! those cards are sooo cute. you are so lucky to be able to attend the class...I bet it was lots of fun...I have been looking for something like that in my area...I will be attending my first crop on the 7th...I hope we do cool projects like yours...
I wanted to also let you know that I buy my Copics on ebay..there is a seller that sales 12 markers of your choice for 51.00
thats the best deal I have found so far.
I will keep you posted on how my crop gors this week.

Thanks
April

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little blog, leave a comment and let me know your blog name and l'll definately take a look =)