Monday, July 18, 2011

Happy

Hi fellow scrapbookers!

I had my 24th birthday a couple of weeks ago. I recieved so many well wishes, cards and gifts. I appreciate everything everyone did for me. Its nice to have special people in your life =)

I have seen the trend of making a layout marking your birthday - and putting a list - most of the time the nunber of items matches the age you have/will be turning.

I decided to jump on that bandwagon and give it l go. Not a huge fan of doing layouts about myself at the present, l prefer to do layouts on the past - but l bit the bullet and just jumped it and did it.

Sue from Scraploot gave me this challenge: 3 colours, 2 different ribbons, 3 flowers and a chipboard flourish, and this is what l came up with:

I did scraplift the idea and the use of the patterned paper in the background. I'm pretty pleased with it - well l should be l'm the one that will have it in my album hehe.

Until next time!!

1 comments:

Pinkladibug said...

Hi Sarah, Happy Belated Birthday!....I dont do layouts anymore since my boys are adults now but you did a wonderful job on this layout....you guys look so cute.


April

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little blog, leave a comment and let me know your blog name and l'll definately take a look =)