Saturday, June 25, 2011

Apologies!

Apologies to everyone! I have been on a holiday up at the Gold Coast for the last week. We visited Michael's brother and his family as well as Michael's cousin and his family. We enjoyed seeing the theme parks, eating at some nice places - including the lovely home-cooked meals as well, can't beat a home-cooked meal!

While l was gone, l haven't got anything to show you! I've been too busy building up my supplies! I found two scrapbooking shops up there, there are a lot more than that l'm sure, but as we only had a limited amount of time there, l only wanted to spend one day looking around at them. One was Photo Continental - can l just say... WOW! This place is huge!! It just never ends! I also visited Arnolds Scrapbooking Store, which was substantially smaller, but did have everything l was looking for.

My collection of cricut cartridges has grown (you can see my current list on the right hand side of my blog) as well as my collection of La-La Land stamps. I have purchased a few sets of Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies as well for the first time! I haven't used them yet but l am very excited =)

So unfortunately no pictures of anything at the moment! Stay tuned, l will be putting up some pictures in the next couple of days, maybe even tomorrow. Hope you all have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little blog, leave a comment and let me know your blog name and l'll definately take a look =)