Monday, May 2, 2011

Monday Madness

Its Monday again, meaning l have a spare moment to update this blog hooray!

Only a quick one, l cooked dinner tonight for the family and right after this l'm going to scrap the night away. Getting back to work was great, in such a great mood tonight!

On the weekend, my mum, my friends Chantal and Kath as well as myself, took the trek to Canterbury Racecourse for the Papercraft Festival!


Where l bought these two cricut cartridges:

Meow cricut lite, because l love cats, and
because l am in love with a Handy Man, cricut lite Handy Man cartridge.

No projects for today, l do have an off the page that is ready to show, but it will have to wait until later in the week. Hope you all had a great weekend! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little blog, leave a comment and let me know your blog name and l'll definately take a look =)