Monday, May 16, 2011

Gypsy and PJ Social Scrap!

What a FUN weekend l just had!

It started on Friday, l had the day off work so l organised and got together my scrapbooking supplies as well as home-made kits for me to take with me to Scraploot's Pjyama Social Scrap Night.

Saturday morning l did a class at Scraploot which was a Copics Class, and was run by Rachael Daniels. It was great to be able to use copics for the first time and get a feel for how they work. Rachael was nice enough to let me borrow hers for the class.

That night the Social Scrap was on! It started at 4pm and went until 6am on Sunday morning - l only stayed until 12, but 8 hours isn't a bad effort l don't think! I got 4 layouts done and 2 cards.

Over the weekend l also bought one of these:
!!!!!!!!

I bet you could guess how excited l was!! I also got a cute clutch bag to put it in (also cricut brand). I haven't had a play with it yet (as l'm yet to recieve it) but l am looking forward to it very much =).... so yeah an amazing weekend!!

2 comments:

JustYolie said...

Sounds like you had loads of fun! Enjoy your new toy...new follower here. :)

Sarah Whitton said...

Hi JustYolie - thanks for following my little blog =) I'll check out your blog too =)

Do you by any chance have a Gypsy?

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little blog, leave a comment and let me know your blog name and l'll definately take a look =)