Monday, May 23, 2011

Balloon Card

Whenever l hear or see the word 'balloon', it always reminds me of my brother. It was his first word as a baby.

I made this card for a challenge at Cooking With Cricut.

It was cut using "Celebrations" cartridge and my gypsy. I used kindy glitz to make the circles and a brad for the center of the knot so my card can do this:
So it can be turned to reveal the inside message =) I used a Hero Arts sentiment stamp and tuxedo black ink.

Thank you again Cooking With Cricut for another great challenge =)

7 comments:

chantal.simon said...

Love it gorgeous! xoxo

Sarah Whitton said...

Thanks you =)

Mad Crafter said...

Sarah, this is really, really pretty! I like how you made this shape card!! Thanks for joining us again this week at Cooking With Cricut.
~Madison CWCDT funkycards.blogspot.com

kramer_buffy said...

oh this one is perfect! I love that you used the eyelet as the mechanism!

-- dalis
CWC DT

Sarah Whitton said...

Thank you everyone =) Very simple and plain, l always feel like the simple projects need something more, but after looking at this for a while l couldn't think of anything to add so l just left it!

Maria Elena said...

Super cute balloon !
~Maria Elena~ CWC DT
http://mariaelenaworld.blogspot.com/

Jean said...

Great card. Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking with Cricut.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little blog, leave a comment and let me know your blog name and l'll definately take a look =)