Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Cooking With Cricut - Spring Flower

I have been watching a blog for a little while now called Cooking With Cricut and l think you should all go and check it out - its updated daily which is a real bonus and there is loads of creative talent and ideas =)

I thought l would enter this challenge, called Spring Flowers.



I used the "Walk in my Garden" cartridge for the title. I also used Echo Park Paper and a Sassafrass Lass journalling card.

If you have a cricut and would like some inspiration, ideas or a challenge to get you out of your rut, go and visit Cooking with Cricut!

2 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

very pretty layout! Thanks for joining us this week at Cooking With Cricut!

Stacey ~ CWC DT

Sarah Whitton said...

Thank you Stacey =) It was fun, my first one too!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my little blog, leave a comment and let me know your blog name and l'll definately take a look =)